Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lately...















Well I have LOT to update! November, 2009, James and I agreed that he would join the Army National Guard! On February 1st, I dropped James off in Lexington, Oklahoma, where he would ship out for Basic Training at Fort Jackson, South Carolina. Charlie and I headed up to Kansas, where we are now, to stay with my folks while James is gone. James graduated from Basic on April 16th, 2010, and we couldn't be more proud!!! He is now at Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, Texas for his training to be a combat medic and we miss him soooooo so much. We are staying connected through pictures, videos and phone calls. He will finish his training at the end of August and then we can all be together again in Oklahoma. We are counting down the days!! Charlie is growing so fast I can hardly believe my eyes when I look at old pictures. She had her first birthday while James was away, so we took a LOT of pictures for him. I will try to keep this more updated from now on!








2 comments:

  1. I love this!!!! And love you all. Thank you for sacraficing so much for your husband to serve our Country.

    ReplyDelete