Tuesday, July 20, 2010

38 days!!




It's hard to believe it, but in 38 days we will finally have James back home! He's been gone for 170 days today. We were able to go visit him for the 4th of July weekend. It was the first time he had seen Charlie since April and also the first time he saw her walk!! We went to the San Antonio Zoo while we were down there and just really enjoyed every moment together. Charlie is growing by leaps and bounds and is constantly amazing me with how smart she is. She is very curious and loves to figure out how things work. I love teaching her new things!! Charlie and I will be moving back down to Oklahoma at the beginning of August (with some help!) and I am really looking forward to having all of my own things back. We have really enjoyed spending time with family in Kansas. It's been so nice to just drive 30 minutes to visit my grandparents whenever I want. We'll miss everyone in Kansas but we can't wait to get James back for sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment